20091112

Siapakah Dia?!

~ my soul & my heart! he's evrytink to me <3

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended

You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one
who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love

First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
He could never be as good as you

I'll be there
as soon as I can

But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life
I had before you !!



tp arini aku agak bengang sama dia..
dari smlm xde msg aku? pehal ek?
antara dua : mybe tido or xde kredit..

hish , nak marah tol laa .. :(
besela dugaan berjauhan kn..
knye sume orang ley handle and accept sume ni kn?.
.
but im a strong gurl laa..
hehe
oke la, waiting for you bebeh.. on JULAI 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment